Key Account ManagerCape Town (Hybrid)
As the Key Account Manager in our Markets vertical you will be responsible for the overall health, growth and retention of assigned accounts. You strive for excellence in everything you do. You live and breathe your clients, understand their industry, their challenges and how we could turn them into opportunities.
You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. Some key attributes include :
- Analytical, data driven, and process-oriented mindset.
- Ability to articulately present and debate recommendations at the executive level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Can-do mindset and out the box thinking to circumvent obstacles.
- Agile in your planning and execution.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and deploy strategies, account plans and playbooks to improve the customer experience, increase customer retention and drive account growth inline with Orderin strategies.
- Lead strategic, cross-functional initiatives to ensure continuous improvement and value creation for assigned clients.
- Define, drive and report on customer success metrics.
- Drive regular check ins with your clients to continue pushing the account forward.
- Keep internal and external stakeholders updated and informed of account status, health, risks, mitigation etc.
- Keep relevant systems & teams updated so efforts are aligned with latest updates.
- Report back to business on strategic insights to help inform product development, service delivery and operational efforts.
Qualifications / Experience
- 5+ Years of KAM experience. - Mandatory
- Preferably in any of the following verticals, e-commerce, SAAS, DAAS, Retail & last mile logistics.
- Business analysis qualification - Preferred
- Business management degree - Preferred
- Project management qualification - Preferred
- Sales degree / qualification - Mandatory
- BPM experience - Preferred
- Computer literacy - Mandatory
- Experience with modern collaboration platforms such as Jira, Confluence, Trello, Miro, etc. - Preferred
- Authorisation to work in South Africa - Mandatory